|Meeting a Na Village 4180 m con Mingma G. Sherpa e Phurba T.Sherpa.|
Himalayan: BOMDOK. We set up our camp as scheduled on the shore of the frozen lake and sacred Oma Tsho to 4800 meters.
Over 5000 meters thin air, low temperatures, begin to affect the vital values as well you know ... the main rule and 'to not disperse beyond the limits allowed bodily fluids, the main risk for migraine acute mountain. Daytime temperatures were around minus five degrees at night and down to -20 (minus twenty) degrees.
Going back down to 4800 meters of base camp, in the following days we explore the glacier Ripimo to the Mount Takar-Go.
2 ) West wall of an unnamed peak to the north - Tsoboje . 6662 m
3 ) Wall North East of Kang Nakugo - 6735 m
4) Wall north west of Takargo - 6793 m
5 ) South wall of an unnamed mountain in the north Kangnakugo on the Tibetan border 6036 m
6) Bigwall dell'anticima of Kangnakugo - 6381 m
7) North wall of Chuikyma -Go
8) Walls east of Cekigo Bamongo 6257 and 6400 m -
9) East Wall of Tabyabyum - 5555 m
10) East wall of the Jomo Tsernigma - Gaurishankar - 7146 m
11) The walls hidden Bomdok,
12 ) Wall on the Kangnakugo - 6735 m
13 ) Wall north west of Bigphera -Go Shar 6730 m
14) South wall of Tengi Ragi Tau 6943 m
15) Drangnag -Ri 6801 m
16) Ridge South - North Riki - Go 5981 m